A standalone command line utility used for accessing Xilinx FPGAs over USB. It supports basic operations, such as checking the temperature and loading bitstreams. Support Windows and Linux. Currently this license support XCVU9P, V/BCU1525, and BTU9P, but more are coming soon. To gain access to all features, a license must be purchased.
- Querying Device DNAs of attached FGPAs
- Loading bitstreams in parallel (not persistent across power cycling)
- Clearing the currently loaded bitstream
- Reading the min, max, and current temperature and voltage
- Reading/writing XADC/SYSMON registers
- Changing voltage controller settings (BCU1525 only)
- Querying sensors from the BMC (BCU1525 only)
- XCVU9P: Xilinx VCU1525, SQRL BCU1525, TUL BTU9P, and Huawei FX600 (FX600 requires FTDI/JTAG cable).
- XCVU13: Bittware CVP-13.
- Other: SQRL Acorns and Trustfarm TM-FM2L (Both requires FTDI/JTAG cable).
- Linux (x86-64)
- Windows (x64)
|Available||🛒 FPGA Guide Shop||$30 USD|
It's a python script, that allows you to run all FPGAs without having to unplug and replug the USB device of the one that goes missing after 4-5+ cmds have been started. Thank you to @hashm1n3r for sharing it with the community.
- Install Python 3.7 for Windows (Download the "Windows x86-64 executable installer" version)
- Ensure "Add Python 3.7 to PATH" Option is selected on the installer
- Open CMD
pip install pypiwin32 pip install pyserial
- Extract the Python script and edit
cmd(top of the list)
- Edit the working directory(
working_dr) to your Bitstream Folder location and where your launch CMD)(
cmd) is (Same folder for both CMD and miner) leave the \ and only change the names of the directory
- Add the name of your cmd to cmd =
- Save the script and launch the python script by double-clicking
Original source can be found here