- Main Section
- 👋 Introduction
- 🏃 Quick Start
- 💡 FAQ
- 🔢 Mining Profitability Calculator
- -- Developers --
- 🔥 Whitefire990
- 🐿️ SQRL
- 🎅🏼 DedMaroz
- 🏆 Top FPGAs
- -- Manufacturers --
- ❌ Xilinx
- 🐿 SQRL
- 🅱️ Bittware
- 🚍 TUL
- ◼️ HashAltcoin
- 🐣 Minor Boards
- -- Cooling --
- 💧 Water Cooling
- 💨 Air Cooling
- 🌊 Immersion Cooling
- ⬇️ Downloads
- 🔧 Tools
- 🔌 Modify Vcc
- 📺 Windows Setup
Latest FPGA Mining Tools4 min read
A standalone command line utility used for accessing Xilinx FPGAs over USB. It supports basic operations, such as checking the temperature and loading bitstreams. Support Windows and Linux. Currently this license support XCVU9P, V/BCU1525, and BTU9P, but more are coming soon. To gain access to all features, a license must be purchased.
- Querying Device DNAs of attached FGPAs
- Loading bitstreams in parallel (not persistent across power cycling)
- Clearing the currently loaded bitstream
- Reading the min, max, and current temperature and voltage
- Reading/writing XADC/SYSMON registers
- Changing voltage controller settings (BCU1525 only)
- Querying sensors from the BMC (BCU1525 only)
- XCVU9P: Xilinx VCU1525, SQRL BCU1525, TUL BTU9P, and Huawei FX600 (FX600 requires FTDI/JTAG cable).
- XCVU13: Bittware CVP-13.
- Other: SQRL Acorns and Trustfarm TM-FM2L (Both requires FTDI/JTAG cable).
- Linux (x86-64)
- Windows (x64)
|Available||🛒 FPGA Guide Shop||$30 USD|
It's a python script, that allows you to run all FPGAs without having to unplug and replug the USB device of the one that goes missing after 4-5+ cmds have been started. Thank you to @hashm1n3r for sharing it with the community.
- Install Python 3.7 for Windows (Download the "Windows x86-64 executable installer" version)
- Ensure "Add Python 3.7 to PATH" Option is selected on the installer
- Open CMD
pip install pypiwin32 pip install pyserial
- Extract the Python script and edit
cmd(top of the list)
- Edit the working directory to your Bitstream Folder location and where your launch CMD is (Same folder for both CMD and miner) leave the \ and only change the names of the directory
- Add the name of your cmd to cmd =
- Save the script and launch the python script by double-clicking
Original source can be found here
Bitstream Loader Prerequisites: To set the voltage and load the bitstream, you must purchase NextJtag V2.
Bitstream loader allows you to create and launch, pre-defined mining configurations for coins to mine with FPGAs.
- Setting Voltages and Loading Bitstreams
- Create a single Master launch file or a Master with separate launch files for each FPGA
- Adding Configurations
For detailed instructions, please see Instructions PDF file.
- Click Add/Edit Bitstream Config
- Chose to Add New, or select and existing config to edit
- Browse to the location of the miner program and bitstream, and store the file and path in your config
- Browse to the path and location of NextJTag (if used)
a) Click the Load Bitstream box
b) Set the desired voltage
c) Click the Set Voltage box
- Set the Miner Params and specify if they are to be loaded at the end, or directly after the miner program (miner file requirement dependent)
- Set the number of FPGAs to be used
- Set the Launch Delay (adds a delay between running each miner instance (personal preference – I like to let the miner start mining, before launching the next instance)
- Set the option to use a pool or a token file
- Set the Window Title (this is used to create a unique miner instance window title)
- Set the Loop Offset – used for multiple PC instances. If you run 10 FPGAs on PC1 and 10 on PC2, set this to 10 on PC2, so that the rig names and window titles all start from 11. The pool will then show Rig1 to Rig20.