- Main Section
- 👋 Introduction
- 🏃 Quick Start
- 💡 FAQ
- ⬇️ Downloads
- 🔢 Mining Profitability Calculator
- 📚 How-To Guides
- 🔧 Tools
- -- Developers --
- 🔥 Whitefire990
- 🐿️ SQRL
- 🎅🏼 DedMaroz
- 🏆 Top FPGAs
- -- Manufacturers --
- ❌ Xilinx
- 🐿 SQRL
- 🅱️ Bittware
- 🚍 TUL
- ◼️ HashAltcoin
- 🐣 Minor Boards
- -- Cooling --
- 💧 Water Cooling
- 💨 Air Cooling
- 🌊 Immersion Cooling
How to Mine with ◼️ Blackminer F1/F1+/F1 Mini2 min read
- Plug the PCI power into the available power slots.
- Plug the ethernet cable.
- Jump start your PSU, then turn it on.
- You should see the green LED next to the ethernet slot blinking.
- Find out your
BlackminerIP address. This can be done in various methods. One method is: You can use your router's web interface (learn more).
Open browser and input your
BlackminerIP in the address bar. Login into your F1 Blackminer.
- Config your miner by clicking the Miner Configuration.
- Choose your algorithm in the dropdown menu and input your desired pool, wallet, and password. Once you're done. Click save & apply.
- To monitor your
Blackminer, go to Miner Status. You can see the temperature, hashrate, fan speed, etc.
- That's it. Very simple.
- You can add the bitstream from here, choose the image file and click Upload (
Blackminercan only have around 8 bitstreams in their system, if you have 8 or more, you might have to use step 2-9)
- Download the bitstream from HashAltcoin website
- Download and install WinSCP.
- Log into the miner via WinSCP with your F1's IP address, port 22, SCP protocol
- Go up 2 folders and go into the bitstream folder (fpgabit).
- Each algorithm has two files, config and the bitstream. Remove both the config file and the bitstream file that you don't need. Replace it with the one you want to add.
- Download firmware upgrade file from HashAltcoin's website, it'll be the ...rootfs file.
- Upgrade firmware with this file.
- After reboot, you should see your algorithm in the dropdown menu.
- Go to Miner Configuration -> Network
- To use static IP, change the protocol into static.
- Fill in the network details. Then click Save.
- Go to Miner Configuration -> Fan/Frequency
- There are two options there, change all of the chips' frequency at once or change the frequency individually for each chips.
- Click Save.
- Go to Miner Configuration -> Upgrade
- Choose Image by clicking that button. Then click Upload.
- Wait until the miner reboot.